Advanced Topics in EMDR Therapy
EMDR Therapy, Attachment and Dissociation
- Brief overview of attachment and dissociation and their relevance to trauma therapy
- Assessment and formulation of dissociation for EMDR Therapy
- Demonstrations of how to present dissociation to clients
- Brief overview of some therapies that address dissociation
- Brief introduction to the treatment of dissociation
This workshop is intended for professional development for mental health practitioners who offer therapeutic interventions for people with trauma. It assumes knowledge of clinical skills, working with complex clinical presentations, and therapy for trauma.
The introduction workshop video is free to view. Purchase the full training course from Catherine Hynes to view videos for parts 1–7 of the workshop.
The training course is available for purchase for $275.00 AUD (including GST).
Click here to complete an online order form if you would like to purchase the workshop.
Catherine manages these orders herself, and endeavours to provide you with the workshop within 5 business days following receipt of your payment.
Pricing is for an individual, but group rates are possible – please contact Catherine to enquire about group discounts. An enormous amount of work goes into producing a training like this, so please don’t share content or access with another individual without making an arrangement with Catherine directly. Thank you for your understanding!